Mirran Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirrzin McFlammable

Go down

Mirrzin McFlammable Empty Mirrzin McFlammable

Post  Austinman42 Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:33 am

Name: Mirrzin McFlammable

Race- Artifact type, Human Felctomancer (Pyromatic Artificer)

Color Identity: 3A 2R 2U

Mechanics: Where replicate should be

Special Ability: I may activate or equip target artifact for free 3 times per battle and/or whenever i cast an instant or sorcery spell i may flip a coin. If I win it does double its stated affect if I lose it does nothing.

===================================================
Points Spent: 17
Points Saved: 0

Gold:
Recieved: 2800G
Spent: 2800
Current: 0
===================================================
Current stats:
Power 4 (10)
Toughness 5 (10)
Life 11 (20)
Mastery 9 (20)
Channeling 9 (10)
Speed 6 (10)
Focus 5 (10)
Memory 14

Mana Pool: 3 Mountains
3 Island
4 Colorless mana
+1 Colorless mana when casting red spells
+1 Colorless mana when casting blue spells

=======================================================
Spells: Number: 17

Spell List:
Redirect, Instant, UU , I may choose new targets for target spell.

Lightning Bolt, Instant, R , Lightning Bolt deals 3 damage to target creature or player.

Seething Song, Instant, 2R , Add RRRRR to your mana pool.

Mizzium Mortars, Sorcery, 1R , Mizzium Mortars deals 4 damage to target creature you don't control. Overload 3RRR (You may cast this spell for its overload cost. If you do, change its text by replacing all instances of "target" with "each.")

Cyclonic Rift, Instant, 1U , Return target nonland permanent you don't control to its owner's hand. Overload 6U

Fire Servant, Creature- Elemental, 3RR , If a red instant or sorcery spell you control would deal damage, it deals double that damage instead.

Goblin Electromancer, Creature- Goblin Wizard, UR , Instant and sorcery spells you cast cost less to cast.

Guttersnipe, Creature- Goblin Shaman, 2R , Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, Guttersnipe deals 2 damage to each opponent.

Fluxoscillation Beam, Instant, 1UR , Deal 4 damage to target creature or player. Add 2 Blue mana to your mana pool.

Blustersquall, Instant, U, Tap target creature you don't control. Overload 3U

Izzet Charm, Instant, UR , Choose one — Counter target noncreature spell unless its controller pays 2 ; or Izzet Charm deals 2 damage to target creature.

Mirrzin's Upgrade, 2, Equip-UR Equipped creature or player gets +1/+1 for each artifact on the battlefield, and gains flying.

Izzet Signet, 2 , [1, TAP: Add UR to your mana pool.]

Tablet of Guilds, 2, As Tablet of the Guilds enters the battlefield, choose two colors.
Whenever you cast a spell, if it's at least one of the chosen colors, you gain 1 life for each of the chosen colors it is.

Dynamic Mizzium Capacitor, Instant, Choose one- Target creature(s) you don't control becomes a 1/1 until end of turn; or Target creature(s) you control gets +1/+1 until end if turn.
Overload UUURRR

Ring of Evos Isle, 2 , Equip 1- At the beginning of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on equipped creature if it's blue. 2: Equipped creature gains hexproof until end of turn.

Isochron Scepter, 2, Imprint an instant or sorcery with a CMC of 2 or less. 2: I may copy the imprinted card and choose new targets for the copy

=======================================================
Memorized Spells:
Leyline of Punishment, Encantment, 2RR , Players can't gain life. Damage can't be prevented.

Arcane Melee, Enchantment, 4U, Instant and Sorcery Spells cost 2 less to cast.

Curse of Echoes, Enchantment, 4U, Whenever enchanted player casts an Instant or Sorcery spell I may copy it and choose new targets for the copy.

Reverberate, Instant, RR , Copy target instant or sorcery spell. You may choose new targets for the copy.

Turn to Frog, 1U, Target creature or player loses all abilities and becomes a 1/1 blue Frog until end of turn.

Counterflux, Instant, UUR, Counterflux can't be countered by spells or abilities. Counter target spell you don't control. Overload 1UUR

Increasing vengeance. instant, RR, Copy target spell you may choose new targets for the copy, Flashback 3RR
=========================================================
Austinman42
Austinman42

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum