Mirran Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Achievements are better than your achievements!

3 posters

Go down

My Achievements are better than your achievements! Empty My Achievements are better than your achievements!

Post  dahksinol Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:02 am

The members of the watchtower crowd in the middle of the hall, shouting and making merry. At the middle of it were the warriors, boasting of their skills and prowess. They growled and they shouted as they proceeded to flaunt their exceptionally performed feats of magnificence, trying to outdo each other with tongue and word.

Zephraim breaks the silence shouting out, "I killed three vampires all with my hands behind my back by kicking the crap out of their shins! Does anyone have anything to say about that!"

The others began to shout their responses...

((Basically, you can boast about whatever you've accomplished in your adventures in arcs here. Try to outdo each other, aight? I already set it low so you won't need to pull out your best story.))
dahksinol
dahksinol

http://deathworlds.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

My Achievements are better than your achievements! Empty Re: My Achievements are better than your achievements!

Post  mega0live Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Kadeem walks in and sits on one of the walls. Skytalon awakens and sits on Kadeem's shoulder. "You may have done that, but This Man has defeated Aro, Steelbringer. The man tried to hide between a legion of creatures and a Darksteel colossus, But Kadeem came out of that battle without the help of another being."
mega0live
mega0live

https://www.youtube.com/user/mega0live?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

My Achievements are better than your achievements! Empty Re: My Achievements are better than your achievements!

Post  Jacob, The Cool One Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Voltaire walks up, with a nervous composure, "I once fought a dragon, and killed it with a stare" the smaller Watchtower members gasped in awe
Jacob, The Cool One
Jacob, The Cool One

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum