Mirran Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This...Is hard for me to say

4 posters

Go down

This...Is hard for me to say Empty This...Is hard for me to say

Post  Jacob, The Cool One Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 am

I feel as though I can trust my brethren...I have thought about this for a long time and I have decided...I'm Bisexual. I trust you all, don't make me regret it.
Jacob, The Cool One
Jacob, The Cool One

Back to top Go down

This...Is hard for me to say Empty Re: This...Is hard for me to say

Post  mega0live Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:31 am

I know a couple people who are Bi, and being so makes them no different in my head. Though I am not, it isn't my say what you do or like, but all I can say is this. "Follow your heart wherever it takes you."
mega0live
mega0live

https://www.youtube.com/user/mega0live?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithradates Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 am

What I've heard it is cool to be bisexual and it have started to become a bit more common, I myself think it is very wrong to be attracted to the same sex (it goes against our want in creating offspring cause you cannot have children with someone from the same sex) but I do not judge people because they do not think or feel like I do, I respect them for what they are as long as they respect me (although I might still think you are such an idiot that you should not be allowed to procreate, I still do respect you).

If you lived during the middle-ages you would probably have been punished in some gruesome way for being bisexual but in ancient Greece it was common for men to have relationships with other men, having a very intimate relationship with your mentor were very common too.

Even if you are an alien , cat or a flower I will still respect you for who you are as long as you respect me Wink

EDIT: Heck I dress up myself as a female! I have no right to say it's wrong for you to be attracted to both sexes.
(As long as you do not become too attracted by me)
Mithradates
Mithradates

Back to top Go down

Post  dahksinol Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:25 am

Seriously? Sade, you're a kid. Simply saying you're Bi won't really make a difference, unless you want to prematurely join an enthusiast group or wanting to bait homophobes so you can put them in court and have them seen as pigs by the public.

Honestly, you've got a long life a head of you. This might be a phase, or it might not. Just don't say/do anything that would mark you for life. Because there are people who will never live it down.

Take me for example. I used to say I'm Bi. But look at me now. I completely regret it, because as it turns out, I am not. And I was simply acting on a gut feeling. And now my friends would often reference me saying I'm Bi. Even when I'm not. Now, even when I'm completely serious about being hetero, they still piss me off when they keep saying I'm Bi and like little boys and girls like a goddamn pedophile even when said little boys and girls are only three years younger than me.

See what I mean? Take your time, laddy. Once you come out of that closet, there's no going back.
dahksinol
dahksinol

http://deathworlds.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum